The Rota is our monthly schedule for all who serve in the various St. Mark's worship support ministries.
Because of our Covid-19 response, all Eucharistic services are canceled until further notice and therefore the Rota is suspended while the Shelter-at-Home ruling remains in place.
But we DO still need the Security Team to keep an eye on our building.
Notes for volunteers:
- Your service to St. Mark’s and to the Lord is deeply appreciated and we want to support you in your ministry. Please contact the church office at or 630.232.0133 with any ROTA questions, comments, or suggestions.
- If you are aware of any conflicts in an upcoming month, please advise the church office by the 10th day of the month prior.
- ROTA changes monthly. Please identify your service area(s) as soon as possible. Wednesday and Saturday worship services are listed across the bottom of the chart.
- If you are unable to serve as scheduled, please trade or find a substitute and inform the office before 5:00pm on Friday at 630.232.0133×100 or . Please include the date and time you were scheduled to serve; the name of your substitute; and the date and time you will now be serving instead (if you traded). If you cannot find a sub, please indicate that as well.
- If you have any preferences for when you serve (e.g. particular services or weeks, frequency etc.) or know of upcoming seasons when you will be unavailable please advise the office.