Due to uncertainties of the current pandemic we are postponing 2020 fall alpha. We hope to gather in spring of 2021.
Please let us know of your interest. We’d love to hear from you.
GOT QUESTIONS? Ask them at Alpha.
Alpha is a worldwide Christian discovery program which originated in England and has now been offered in 169 countries in 112 different languages.
- WHAT IS ALPHA? An opportunity to explore life and the Christian faith in a friendly, open, and informal environment.
- WHAT HAPPENS AT ALPHA? We enjoy a meal, hear a short talk, and discuss. We are free to agree or disagree; all questions, all opinions are welcome.
- WHO IS ALPHA FOR? Everyone! Especially people with questions.
- CAN I SIGN UP ON A TRIAL BASIS? Absolutely! Come the first few nights and see if it’s for you.
- IS THERE CHILDCARE? Yes—if you inform us in advance.
- WHAT IS THE COST? Alpha is free, though you may donate towards supper and materials.
- 6:30pm - Light Supper
- 7:00pm - Engaging Talk
- 7:45 - Small Groups
- 8:30 - Prompt Finish
Sign up using the form below.
Questions? Contact Lorrie Walker:
What People are Saying
Positive! Alpha opened me up to other people, to the church and to Christ.
Alpha brought things into perspective for me.
I've been looking for a course like Alpha all my life, but I didn't know it.
Alpha was exciting. I learned so much and feel more confident in my relationship with Jesus.
It was electric, bringing meaning to life and answering questions about what we all struggle with. My family life and relationships have changed.
Schedule Fall 2020
|Week 1||Who is Jesus?||September 17|
|Week 2||Why did Jesus die?||September 24|
|Week 3||How can I have faith?||October 1|
|Week 4||How and why do I pray?||October 8|
|Week 5||How do I read the Bible?||October 15|
|Week 6||How does God guide us?||October 22|
|Week 7||Healing||October 29|
|Week 8||NO CLASS||November 5|
|Weekend Get-Away (Optional)||Holy Spirit Weekend||November 6-9|
|Week 9||Does evil exist? / How can I resist evil?||November 12|
|Week 10||Should I tell others? / What about the church?||November 19|