Cornerstone Groups (our small groups) are a central part of life St. Mark’s.
A Cornerstone Group:
- Typically has around twelve people
- Meets weekly
- Is its own unique expression of our St. Mark’s community
We offer three Cornerstone Groups for 6th-12th grade students:
- Cornerstone Group for 6th - 8th grade
- Cornerstone Group for 9th - 12th grade (for high school students not enrolled in Youth Confirmation)
- Cornerstone Group for Youth Confirmation
Ww emphasize cultural and historic contexts so students can become immersed in the ancient world of the Scriptures. We combine this with practical application, conveying the beauty of following Jesus and the call to tell others about Him! We also encourage students to bring friends for this special time of fun and Christian community.
An adult Cornerstone Group will be offered at the same time as the Youth Cornerstone Groups. Click here for more details.
- Schedule: Sunday evenings, October-May, 4:30-6:00 p.m. (dinner is served for students and leaders at 6:00 p.m.)
- Leaders: Varies