Youth Cornerstone Groups begin meeting October 4, 5pm in the fellowship hall. A pre-boxed dinner to follow (6pm).
At St. Mark's, Cornerstone Groups are a vital part of our strategy for growing in Christ Jesus together.
A Cornerstone Group:
- Typically has around twelve people
- Meets weekly
- Is its own unique expression of our St. Mark’s community
We offer three Cornerstone Groups for 6th-12th grade students:
- Cornerstone Group for 6th - 8th grade
- Cornerstone Group for 9th - 12th grade (for high school students not enrolled in Youth Confirmation)
- Cornerstone Group for Youth Confirmation (Confirm not Conform)
Here we emphasize cultural and historic contexts so students can become immersed in the ancient world of the Scriptures. We combine this with practical application, conveying the beauty of following Jesus and the call to tell others about Him! We also encourage students to bring friends for this special time of fun and Christian community.
COVID information: Social distanced and mask guidelines followed. Masks may be removed while seated at the dinner table.