Cornerstone Groups, our small groups ministry, are a central part of St. Mark’s life and mission. At a Cornerstone Group, expect to find an encouraging environment of Christian support and friends with whom to grow, learn, and pray. A Cornerstone Group:
- Typically has fewer than twelve people
- Meets weekly
- Is its own unique expression of our St. Mark’s community
We are offering 3 Cornerstone groups for students grades 6th - 12th. They will begin on Oct 13th and meet Sunday nights from 4:30p - 6:00p. Dinner will be served at 6:00p.
- Cornerstone Group for 6th - 8th grade
- This semester, we will use Core 52: A Fifteen-Minute Daily Guide to Build Your Bible IQ in a Year by Mark E. Moore as our guiding text. We'll take a few of his chapters at a time, and students will have the opportunity to memorize key verses and ponder group questions throughout the week.
- Cornerstone Group for 9th - 12th grade
- Any high school student that is not in the Youth Confirmation Cornerstone Group is welcome. Bring friends, build Christian Community, and grow together
- Cornerstone Group for Youth Confirmation
- From more information Click HERE