all in-person programming has resumed!
At 9:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings, our 6-8th graders engage in Biblical teaching and relevant discussion while getting to know one another more through games and ice breakers. Youth return to the worship service for Holy Communion and wait in the back of the church, participating in the end of the service, for parent pick-up.
Our time on Sunday mornings is brief, but an exciting opportunity to connect meaningfully. If you have any questions, please contact Anna Oelerich, StM Youth Assistant, at .
What to expect:
We are committed to having our children and youth join us for worship in the main service, but until COVID19 restrictions have been lifted, they will not begin in the worship service as they have in the past. Instead:
- All children and youth must RSVP EACH Sunday in order to attend our programming. Please RSVP HERE.
- Check in begins at 8:45am in the main lobby between the Larabee House and the fellowship hall. If you have RSVPed, grab your child's name tag, have his temperature taken, and send him to the middle school ministry area (down the stairs in Larabee House).
- Your child will return to the main worship service for the Eucharist and then, instead of joining you in the pew, will wait for you in the back of the church, participating in the final moments of worship.
- Children 3 years old* and older must wear a mask at all times.
- Your child's temperature will be taken at check in. If your child has a temperature of 100.4 or greater, we ask that you take him/her home immediately.
- If your child exhibits any signs or symptoms of COVID19, please immediately leave the church campus.
- Please allow your older child to walk to his/her classroom unattended as this reduces the traffic on our staircases and narrow hallways.
- Please bring a water bottle with you if needed. No water fountains will be accessible at this time.
- No food will be served.
- Please have your child sanitize his/her hands prior to entering our ministry space.
- Social distancing will be practiced to the best of our ability.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of surfaces has been and will continue to occur throughout our church campus.
- Please stay home for 2 weeks if you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone that has tested positive within a 2 week time period.
* An exception to mask wearing are those children who are not yet potty trained, 3 years old and in the nursery.