Join us Sunday Morning at 9am!
In our worship-centered environment children participate in a child-friendly liturgy and hear a message tailored to them! They learn Bible stories and play games as well as memorize key passages from scripture.
After group worship, our 2nd graders attend Holy Communion class where they trace Christ's redeeming work through the Old Testament to the New. They learn about the liturgy and how the Eucharist unites us to Jesus Christ and one another. In May, they receive Holy Communion at a special 10:30 am worship service, many having tasted the bread and wine for the first time.
What to expect:
- PLEASE review the NEW COVID19 procedures that will guide you through our Covid-19 safety responses.
- Check in begins at 8:45am on Sunday in the main lobby between the Larabee House and the fellowship hall. If you have RSVPed, grab your child's name tag, have his temperature taken and:
- Walk your PreK-Kindergarten child to the children's ministry area. Please note the stairs are "down" only. Drop your PreK child off at the classroom door and remember to pick him up after the service. (PreK children will not be coming upstairs for the Eucharist. If you'd like your child to receive, please pick him up at an opportune time.) Kindergartners will begin in the Gathering Room and return to you at the end of the service, upstairs.
- 1st grade-5th grade children can be sent downstairs to the children's ministry area by themselves. This helps us avoid overcrowding in our area. A ministry volunteer will be at the bottom of the stairs directing children where to go.
- Kinder-5th grade children are brought to the main worship service around 9:45am to participate in Holy Communion. Children may receive a blessing or the Eucharist at the altar rail
- After worship, please pick up your children. Kinder-5th graders will be in the back of the main church, outside of the doors (in the Narthex) while all PreK children will need to be picked up in classrooms in the children's ministry area.