Join us Sunday Morning at 9am!
In our worship-centered environment children sing praises to the Lord, participate in a child-friendly liturgy and hear a message tailored to them! They learn Bible stories and play games as well as memorize key passages from scripture.
After group worship, our 2nd graders attend Holy Communion class where they trace Christ's redeeming work through the Old Testament to the New. They learn about the liturgy and how the Eucharist unites us to Jesus Christ and one another. In May, they receive Holy Communion at a special 10:30 am worship service, many having tasted the bread and wine for the first time.
What to expect:
- Check in begins at 8:50am on Sunday in our downstairs, StM Kid’s Ministry area
- PreK children should be signed in by parents to our PreK Greeting Room
- Children 5 years-2nd grade should be signed in by parents at the Gathering Room gate
- All children are brought to the main worship service around 10am to participate in Holy Communion. Children may receive a blessing or the Eucharist at the altar rail
- After Communion, teaching shepherds ensure each child has found his/her parents in the pew