Drop your little ones off Sunday at our 9:00am* service
Our 9am nursery is for little ones, age birth-three years. (If your three year old is potty trained, please consider sending her to our PreK program!)
Our nursery is staffed by paid workers that submit to a background training, COVID 19 training and Keeping God’s People Safe training.
- Drop off begins at 8:45am.
- Please register your children online HERE before 5pm on Saturday evening.
- We are limited to 8 children in the nursery at a time so please register early. Stacie Johnson will email you if we reach our max and cannot accommodate your child.
- All children must sanitize/wash their hands before entering the nursery. A sanitation station is provided for you.
- All children will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the nursery.
- Please, only ONE parent to drop-off and that same parent should pick up. Please wear a mask within the church at all times.
- Plexiglass has been installed in the nursery window. Pagers will be issued through the window and will be wiped down upon return.
- Please place all of your child’s belongings in the zip lock bags provided and bring to the window. We will label these and give back to you upon your return. No diaper bags please.
- All nursery workers and children’s ministry volunteers will wear face coverings.
- If your pager goes off and you need to change your child’s diaper, please do so in the parent-tot nursery (located to the left of the main nursery).
- We will be giving individual bags of goldfish for snack. Hand washing and social distancing practiced.
- Increased sanitizing and cleaning will occur after the 9am service.
As always, if your child is feeling unwell, has a fever, or has exhibited flu like symptoms within 24 hours of your nursery attendance, please keep him or her home. In addition, if your child has a cough, respiratory issues, or has been in contact with someone that has tested positive or is awaiting testing results from COVID 19, please worship with us online rather than in-person.
*Starting on October 4th, we are only offering nursery for our 9am worship services.