Drop your little ones off Sunday, 9 and 10:30am services
Our nursery is for little ones, age birth-five years. (If your three-5 year old is potty trained, please consider sending her to our PreK program that meets during the 9am hour!)
Our nursery is staffed by paid workers that submit to a background training and Keeping God’s People Safe training.
- Drop off begins at 8:45am. Parents will receive a pager for their child. Only a person with the pager may pick up.
- All children must sanitize/wash their hands before entering the nursery. A sanitation station is provided for you.
- All nursery workers and children’s ministry volunteers will wear face coverings. Children in the nursery are not required to wear face coverings.
- If your pager goes off and you need to change your child’s diaper, please do so in the parent-tot nursery (located to the left of the main nursery).
- Increased sanitizing and cleaning will occur after the 9am service to ready for our 10:30am service.
As always, if your child is feeling unwell, has a fever, or has exhibited flu like symptoms within 24 hours of your nursery attendance, please keep him or her home. In addition, if your child has a cough, respiratory issues, or has been in contact with someone that has tested positive or is awaiting testing results from COVID 19, please worship with us online rather than in-person.